Veterinary Care During the COVID-19 Pandemic:
During the COVID-19 pandemic, what do you do if your pet needs wellness care or other medical attention?? Fortunately for us in the state of Wisconsin Governor Evers deemed veterinary medicine as an essential business. However, services that we are able to perform has been changed slightly due to the shelter in place that he has issued for the state at this time.
Please read more about how we can still assist you and your pets during this time! Also find out what to expect!!
- We will send out paperwork for you to fill out via email prior to your appointment. Please email back to us once it is filled out.
- Once you arrive for your appointment please call us at 715.386.1234. Please let us know who you are, why you are here, and what vehicle you are in. Please remain in your vehicle.
- We will send out a technician to escort your furry companion into the clinic for their exam. They will verify information, as well as a phone number, while respecting the CDC’s social distancing guidelines.
- Please stay in the parking lot, see it as your new lobby, unless otherwise told so by the veterinarian.
- Once the doctor is done with their exam they will give you a call and go over everything in great detail with you. They will provide authorized treatment, prescriptions, and/or food.
- When your appointment is finished, the doctor will place you on a brief hold and a client care specialist will then collect payment over the phone.
- Shortly thereafter, a technician will bring your little one back out to you!
Essential Care during COVID-19
- Vaccine care may be done for puppies/kittens especially if they have not finished their initial series. We are still seeing yearly wellness exams as well.
- Urgent Care: Ear infections, vomiting, diarrhea, mild pains of any kind, decreased in eating, decreased energy. Broken nails. Chronic diseases that we are managing.
- Emergency surgeries or surgeries that the Veterinary deem medically necessary.
- Anything that concerns you or causes you to doubt your pet is well! We are here!
- Pick up prescriptions and foods are also able to be done curbside.